[antlr-interest] timing of official "final" ANTLR 3.0 release

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Mon Jul 17 11:17:57 PDT 2006

Hi,

I'm going to keep pumping out betas until I can get ST finished and
write some documentation for ANTLR v3.  Further, I need to push out a
few papers to ensure I still have a job ;)  Also I want to write the
v2 to v3 translator and make some more grammars.  Just finished up C
grammar and will push soon.

Not sure what that means in terms of final release, but it will just
keep getting better.  It will be released when it's ready not the
artificial deadline I had of July 31.  Decided that just doesn't make
sense given that we have a stable v2 platform and v3 "final" doesn't
really mean much since it's available for use now.

Terence