[antlr-interest] Help Needed Verilog AST

james_cataldo at agilent.com james_cataldo at agilent.com
Wed Jul 26 08:18:56 PDT 2006

In the options sections of VerilogParser, add

> buildAST = true;

This will put the parser in AST generation mode.  The default AST is probably not what you want, but the ANTLR documentation chapter about Tree Parsers should tell you everything you need to know about how to customize it.  The ASTFrame class can help you debug the AST to make sure you get what you want.  I hope this helps.

Adam