Micheal J open.zone at virgin.net
Thu Jul 27 09:04:39 PDT 2006

Robert,

>      [exec] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: antlr/jar
>      [exec] Exception in thread "main"

I specifically mentioned that the change should be applied to the *original*
build file ;-)

Change this line in your attached build:
        <exec program="java.exe" commandline="-cp ${antlr.cp} antlr.jar
UnicodeLexerBase.g" failonerror="true"/>
To:
        <exec program="java.exe" commandline="-cp ${antlr.cp} antlr.Tool
UnicodeLexerBase.g" failonerror="true"/>

There may be other changes that you've made in your *.build file, I haven't
checked. If in doubt, start from the *original* build file ;-)

Micheal