[antlr-interest] Code generation output in C++

Scott Amort jsamort at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 08:11:57 PDT 2006

Hi,

dotnet fr wrote:
> I'm looking to generate output code in c++.

Do you just need ANTLR to output C++?  This is already possible in 2.7.6
(and will be available in v3).

> I've found StringTemplate but it's only available in .net and java.
> Is there an equivalent in c++ ?

There was some discussion about this just recently on the list.  I am
also interested in a C++ port of StringTemplate, and have been
investigating the possibility.  There are some tricky bits (reflection),
but I think it should be possible.  I can't guarantee a timeline, but
I'll let the list know when/if I can get something working.

Best,
Scott