[antlr-interest] Suggestion to the list

Anthony Youngman Anthony.Youngman at eca-international.com
Mon Jun 5 07:54:56 PDT 2006

The problem with "reply to", imho, is that for certain mailers (Outlook in =
particular) it makes it impossible to reply to the sender. This header over=
rides ALL the reply options :-(

Incidentally, the way the list does it now is the recommended rfc way to do=
 things - the original sender is the sender. Whatever you do, it's a bit of=
 a pain, and I'd much rather things were left as they are.

Cheers,
Wol