[antlr-interest] Grammar inheritance command line

Micheal J open.zone at virgin.net
Wed Jun 7 09:33:10 PDT 2006

What Scott said and...

- use relative paths (from your project's root dir). that way you can ensure no path components have spaces in them
- consider adopting the use of the Nant as in the examples
- KSCParse/csharp_v1 sample demonstrates the use of grammar inheritance
- Use Nant (or other similar build system e.g. MSBuild)
- Use Nant ;-)

Micheal

The best way to contact me is via the list/forum. My time is very limited.