[antlr-interest] ANTLR 3.0 beta timing

Sohail Somani sohail at taggedtype.net
Sat Jun 10 20:53:28 PDT 2006

On Fri, 2006-06-09 at 17:11 -0700, Terence Parr wrote:
> Concerning a manual: nobody but Kunle and I seem to be using the wiki
> much.  As it crashes my server every 2 weeks when it runs out of
> memory, should I just turn it off?  It's a nice FAQ mechanism, so I'd
> like to keep.  How do I get people to use it?

A wiki is *indispensable*, but ime, it takes about a year of full-time
with a maintainer (yourself or volunteer) for it to really catch on.

I know you've been having this problem with confluence crashing etc, if
you like I can help you set up MoinMoin (wicked wiki). I've been using
it for about 1.5 yrs and its just become indispensable now, but this is
with a team of about 20.

Sohail