[antlr-interest] cyclic token token vocabulary reference

=?gb2312?q?=CB=EF=BC=CD=B8=D5=20Jigang=20(Robert)=20Sun?= sunjigang1965 at yahoo.com.cn
Sun Jun 11 09:48:37 PDT 2006

In parser grammar option I import token vocabulary from that generated by lexer, in lexer I import
vacabulary from that generated by parser. The reason I do so just because I use double quoted
string to define token literals like <<  boolDenot: "TRUE" | "FALSE" ; >>, which should be
referenced by lexer, and parser is certainly need tokens defined in lexer. This causes problem:
after I delete <<  boolDenot: "TRUE" | "FALSE" ; >>  from parser, LITERAL_TRUE and LITERAL_FALSE
are still kept in token vacabulary file.

I do not know how do you deal with this situation.

Thanks.

Jigang