[antlr-interest] ANTLR 3.0 beta timing

Martin Probst mail at martin-probst.com
Sun Jun 11 23:19:23 PDT 2006

Well, it's certainly possible to write something in Java that does
not suffer from memory leaks. After all, it's actually easier than in
languages without GC ...

Did you try JSPWiki? It looks really ugly by default, but I've had it
running on a badly maintained server without any problems for months.
http://jspwiki.org/

The Wiki markup language is also better than Wikipedias, no idea how
it compares to Confluence.

Martin