[antlr-interest] (follow up) setting, altering text in lexer rules

Martin Probst mail at martin-probst.com
Mon Jun 12 23:20:53 PDT 2006

> > Better to ship no product than a bad product, within reason...
>
> Feel free not to use my bad product when it comes out.
 >
> LL(*) kicks so much ass I just can't believe you just said that.
> I've worked like crazy for 3 years to bring you this and one little
> feature that *might* not be put in and you're giving me grief?

I don't think he meant that in the way you understood it - I think he
just wanted to point out on a general note that he'd much rather have
a perfect product than one that doesn't work well. Everyone here is
aware how good ANTLR3 is going to be, and how much you invested in it.

There is no reason to be active on this list other than that and the
hope to contribute something to this great product.

Martin