[antlr-interest] issues with v3 interpreter?

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Wed Jun 14 15:16:09 PDT 2006

Hi,

I am almost done with my list of things for 3.0beta!  Hooray.  One
thing that might be a problem is the grammar interpreter (mostly used
via ANTLRWorks).  I had a few bugs listed for the interpreter that
didn't work but now they seem to be working.  It might have been that
Jean and I were not handling whitespace properly.  Anyway, I can't
find any bugs.  If you have noticed trouble with the interpreter,
please let me know.

Thanks,
Ter