[antlr-interest] Reloading from previous parse?

Bryan Ewbank ewbank at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 20:37:59 PST 2006

To spin this in a different direction... I'm working on an interpreted
and optimized language, so need to be able to "dump" the results of a
parse for later reuse and integration with other components that were
similarly "dumped".

Has anyone worked on, or have pointers to, technology for AST
persistence?  I'm mainly curious about preserving/recovering symbol
table information and file/line information from the original parse -
the AST itself seems straightforward (by comparison :-)

Thank you,
- Bryan