[antlr-interest] help with modifying c++ code

Bryan Ewbank ewbank at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 06:35:08 PST 2006

There's always using the compiler as your search engine:

(1) Change the definition of a::name to a::name() - do nothing else.
(2) Now compile the code and capture the output -- *KABOOM*
(3) Use the output (mainly file/line data) as input to a script to
make the changes.

Repeat (2) and (3) until stable, then check it in :-).