[antlr-interest] maven-antlr-plugin compatibility of antlrall.jarand antlr.jar?

Khin, Gerald Gerald.Khin at ids-scheer.com
Fri Mar 17 00:16:16 PST 2006

Hi!

Is there a compatibility matrix somewhere in the antlr documentation
where I could look which buildtime and runtime versions are compatible
to each other?

Or is there some written or unwritten rule telling "do never ever use a
newer antlr.jar with code that was generated using an older version"?

Cheers,
Gerald