[antlr-interest] V3 & C#

Hill, Robert rhill03 at eds.com
Wed Mar 22 23:20:57 PST 2006

Thanks for the responses Ter, Micheal!
I think I'll stick with 2.7.6 for now ,I think I'm familiar with it
enough to sort out most problems , so I can do without more risk
incurred by using V3. Looking at AntlrWorks, I see that Prashant has
sorted out some 2.7.6 compatibility now too. How cool is that?!, The
credit cards definitely coming out in a mo and its on special offer two!
:)

Cheers guys!

/2ob

Ps, does anyone else's spell checker insist that AntlrWorks should be
AngleWorms? :)

--
Rob Hill
EDS - Hallamshire Business Park