[antlr-interest] ANTLR Studio in Programmation Sous Linux Magazine!

Prashant Deva prashant.deva at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 12:32:40 PST 2006

ANTLR Studio is in the latest issue of Programmaion Sous Linux Magazine!

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=www.proglinux.org/fr/modules/news2/article.php?storyid=2

The magazine contains an article on AS and AS itself on the cd.
Its available in French & German only.

Ironically, although the magazine contains my article and my software on the
cd, the publishers havent been kind enough to send me a copy of it. My
emails to them about it has gone unanswered.

If anyone gets hold of an issue of the magazine, could you please atleast
send me some scans of the front cover and the pages containing the article?

--
Prashant Deva
Creator, ANTLR Studio