[antlr-interest] Regarding using Antlr-3.0ea8

Avinash Malik avimalik at gmail.com
Sat May 13 16:03:28 PDT 2006

Hello,
        I have set up an Eclipse project, which runs C-, and traslates
it using StringTemplates.
Earlier I used to get a JVM_Bind error by putting all the class files
into classes directory, I have overcome that error, but now when I run
Main.java it reaches parser statement and then just gets hung, I mean
how long is it supposed to take to parse such a small grammar.
What should I do--> Or is it that it does not work in Eclipse??

regards,

--
Avinash Malik