[antlr-interest] file names and grammar names

Kay Roepke kroepke at dolphin-services.de
Fri May 19 04:49:39 PDT 2006

On 19. May 2006, at 13:37 Uhr, Ric Klaren wrote:

> Including case might give
> problem on filesystems not supporting (or faking) case sensitivity.

I thought about that, too, but the only (relevant) filesystem I can
think of is HFS+. But while being
case-insensitive, it is case preserving, thus I don't think there
will be any problem with it. At least I've
never encountered any problems.
But for good measure we could output a helpful message indicating
potential case mismat when ANTLR cannot find
a file.

-k