[antlr-interest] Wrapping input files to process multiple sources

Rodrigo Baptista digobaptista at gmail.com
Wed May 24 05:05:46 PDT 2006

Hello again and sorry for being repeated but i suppose that people from the
mailing list thought that someone already answered to my question because
Loring Craymer posted his question on my thread and so on, but unfortunetly
not.

Im using ANTLR to generate a compiler in C# for a DSL and I would like to
know how to pass to the Lexer multiple input files (something similar to the
control of "yyin" using "yywrap()" in flex) in order to be able to switch
the source stream.

I know that I could concatenate all the input files in a stream and pass it
to the Lexer but I still want to know if ANTLR has some tool to prevent this
option.

This is a typical way to process "<include/import xpto>" files.

Regards,

Rodrigo