[antlr-interest] Antlr owns me. I'm going to kill myself!

Ric Klaren ric.klaren at gmail.com
Fri May 26 06:20:41 PDT 2006

Hi,

On 5/25/06, Юшаков Дмитрий <a_day at list.ru> wrote:
> My first letter was ignored, i'm tried some voodoo spells, but it didn't
> work... now my power get down and deadline turns into noose around
> neck :[]
> At first please look here http://www.jguru.com/forums/view.jsp?EID=1296048
> I've downloaded ANTLR 2.7.5 VisualStudio 7.1 solution (
> http://www.antlr.org/share/1114161110276/vc71.zip ),
> antlr-2.7.5.tar.gz http://www.antlr.org/download/antlr-2.7.5.tar.gz ,
> Dwid Wigg's C++ grammar
> http://www.antlr.org/grammar/1132152279791/CPP_parser_v_3.1.zip ,
> subset of C/C++ grammar by Peter Morling
> http://www.imada.sdu.dk/~morling/walker.g .
> And then tried write my own grammar.
> All that stuff works, but program crashes on lexer destruction( with
> both grammars), exactly when deletes CharScanner::literals. What should i do?

- How do you initialize your lexer/parser ?
- Did you try a minimal test program that creates a minimal lexer only
recognize tokens and spaces or something similarly simple, Use this
lexer and end the program. Does it crash then?
- You did compile the support libary and program with the same
compiler *and* compiler settings?
- Don't even think of building a DLL unless you got a static built going.

Cheers,

Ric