[antlr-interest] Capturing lexer exceptions

Tamas Kerecsen kerecsen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 21:31:47 PST 2006

Terence,

I complained about the same thing a couple of months ago. Unfortunately your
solution doesn't work because Java doesn't let you override the "throws"
clause in an overridden method. I would really appreciate if you could come
up with a convenient solution, though...

Thanks,
  Tamas

I would subclass and override nextToken() to not catch the