[antlr-interest] java.lang.InternalError "name is too long to represent": Do you know any workaround

luciano mantuaneli mantu_lists at yahoo.com.br
Thu Nov 9 11:58:55 PST 2006

Greetings!
I'm working with a TreeParser and, suddenly, I tried to debug my code (Using Eclipse + ANTLRWorks in Windows XP) and an infamous exception was thrown in my face: "java.lang.InternalError: name is too long to represent".
A bug in JVM implementation of JSR 045 is responsible for this: If the smap have more than 64K and you try to debug your grammar, the JVM crashes...

I realy wan't to know if anyone achieved to workaround this anoyin bug without lose the grammar debug capability.
What you say?

Thanks to All!
[]'s
Mantu