[antlr-interest] Incremental lexer and parser?

Micheal J open.zone at virgin.net
Fri Nov 17 03:21:21 PST 2006

Hi,

Not sure if algorithms were discussed. Just some notice about Ter,  yourself
and incremental analysis.

I'm not actually looking for anything in particular. Just curious about
differences with what was already possible [to tack on manually] with 2.7.x.
Sounds like it's the same just co-opting memoization.

Micheal

The best way to contact me is via the list/forum. My time is very limited.