[antlr-interest] ANTLRWorks 1.0b6 released

Robert Hill rob.hill at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Nov 19 10:24:29 PST 2006

Ahh, I see you took the advice after all... now what were you saying about
that $250 out of pocket and the time learning a major new tool? LOL?!

Oh, yeah, I remember!

"I will gladly accept a $250 contribution to equalize my out-of-pocket cost
of using IntelliJ instead of Eclipse. The good news for you is that I will
not charge you for the cost of the time I spend learning this major new
tool.
"

LOL

/2ob