[antlr-interest] Accessing IDEA Find/Replace and Keyboard Assignments w/ ANTLRworks Plug-In Installed

Randall R Schulz rschulz at sonic.net
Sun Nov 19 14:34:16 PST 2006

Jean,

On Sunday 19 November 2006 13:33, you wrote:
> Which key in particular? I know the integration is far from being
> complete but I lack the time to do it right now (and there is almost
> no documentation about how to create a plugin for IntelliJ). If you
> have any suggestion or ideas, let me know.

As others have noted, I'm a rank newbie with IDEA (_and_ with ANTLR!),
but what I noticed is that CTRL+F and CTRL-R are intercepted by
ANTLRworks where the native IDEA counterparts are actually more
capable. I think there was something else, too, but I've already
uninstalled the plug-in and cannot easily check right now what it might
have been.

> Best regards,
>
> Jean

Randall Schulz