[antlr-interest] Samples or Examples w/ Action and / or Tree-Building Code?

Randall R Schulz rschulz at sonic.net
Mon Nov 20 09:50:57 PST 2006

Terence,

On Monday 20 November 2006 09:46, Terence Parr wrote:
> See the http://www.lingamantra.org site. have a hidden that link too
> much.   I thought I had that on the v3 page.

I guess you're referring to this (from
<http://www.antlr.org/v3/index.html>):

"Also check out Mantra Programming Language for a prototype (work in
progress) using v3."

The correct URL, which is present on the ANTLR v3 Web page, is
<http://www.linguamantra.org/> (note the 'u' missing from the URL
above).

> Ter

Randy