[antlr-interest] Accessing IDEA Find/Replace and Keyboard Assignments w/ ANTLRworks Plug-In Installed

Jean Bovet antlr-list at arizona-software.ch
Mon Nov 20 19:48:18 PST 2006

> Since ANTLRworks' Find / Replace dialog is less functional than
> IDEA's,
> there seems to be no reason to have it usurp the IDEA functionality.

The problem is that the IDEA's Find dialog cannot be used for grammar
file as ANTLRWorks is the editor-manager for these files.

> Anyway, I see that some plug-ins make their actions available to the
> IDEA Keymap configuration section so the user can control whether and
> how they're associated with keyboard shortcuts. I suppose that
> would be
> the ideal way to handle it.

That's right, but again, it does not help in this case as IntelliJ is
unaware of what a grammar file is - except that ANTLRWorks will
handle it.

> Even more important, can you make ANTLRworks respect package
> declarations in the grammar when it creates a __Test__ driver class?

Will add that for the next release if I have time ;-)

Jean