[antlr-interest] Multiple template rewrites from AST Tree?

Hill, Robert rhill03 at eds.com
Mon Oct 2 07:45:54 PDT 2006

Can it be done, if so  what's the syntax?
I've tried comma's ,brackets, braces etc and nothing seems to work..

Can you actually write out more than one template on a re-write rule or
must you revert back to passing templates as parameters?
I hope not since it means passing the template parameter down lots of
rules to be filled in one of the outer leaves of my tree :(
Hmm thinking about it, how would the parent rule know which template to
take on return? Maybe this is a stupid question in that case, so I may
have to pass the template as parameter ... has anyone else done anything
similar?

Cheers,

Rob

--