[antlr-interest] Build CFG from ASTs

Loring Craymer lgcraymer at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 7 15:42:45 PDT 2006

This is easy to do--in building CFGs, you only have to worry about control flow statements--do, for, if/else, while.  You can find code solving an analogous problem--"railroad track" diagrams for grammars--in the ANTLRWorks source.

  --Loring

na zhang <na.zhangzhei at gmail.com> wrote:
      Dear Group,
  TinyDT builds upon a pure java nesC parser implemented using antlr. The output is AST. I wonder if anyone has built the
  source level Control Flow Graph (CFG) from those ASTs. I am new here and I would appreciate a lot if any help is provided.

  Regards,
  Na