[antlr-interest] python target

Clinton Roy clinton.roy at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 05:23:56 PDT 2006

Hey guys,

I've been interested in using antlr for a work project, but was
specifically interested in some of the benefits of version three.

My language of choice is python so I've spent a little time working on
a python v3 target, my work so far is available at
http://azure.humbug.org.au:/~croy/antlr.tgz

It's very much a work in progress, only the basic stuff is working
(see TODO) but a generated parser does work on at least one simple
example.

I haven't had any success generating a parser without a specific k
option, as far as I can tell analysis/DFA.java:edgeTransitionClassMap
isn't being populated, is this a known bug or am I doing something
wrong?

I'd be quite happy to maintain this target in the long term.

cheers,

PS. I really hope I'm not standing on any toes here...
--
Clinton Roy
www.acqao.org - ARC Centre of Excellence for Quantum-Atom Optics