[antlr-interest] definately NOT a tree transform question :)

Robert Hill rob.hill at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Oct 18 11:55:04 PDT 2006

Ok, I've given up on the tree transform/token twiddling stuff, and found
alternatives, next question :

I have a treeparse that checks the semantics, I'd like to store some of the
usefull things I've calculated that pass for future passes, rather than
recalculating the same stuff at the same point in the tree. I'd like to
store extra info somewhere with this tree/token/whatever, I guess I need to
provide a different/extended Node type with my payload?
Can I change the node types on creation from the parser? Or can I change the
token when I get to it? OMG, that sounds suspiciously like a tree transform
question again LOL....

Any pointers to examples would be a greate help if there are any?!

Cheers

Rob