[antlr-interest] A newbie question and is this mailinglistablack hole for

Foolish Ewe foolishewe at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 24 05:57:01 PDT 2006

Hi Dave:

Actually I'm pretty overjoyed at the help you offerred, and I'm the one
who is sorry for putting you and the other folks out.  You can call me Bill,
I have needed an account without my name for usenet posting for the last
several years,
my last name is unfortunately unique and leads to oodles of spam :-(, hence
the
"pseudo-anonymous" account for things like mailing list postings.

Thanks for the hint, it is still an avenue I'm explorig (even with the
hoisting issues).

Bill M.