[antlr-interest] Switching keywords

Sean Walton swalton at cs.utah.edu
Tue Sep 5 09:02:21 PDT 2006

[This is for anyone that can answer this problem.]
I am building a language (B) on top of another language (A).  This
causes a particular problem with any new reserved words defined in
Language B.  For example, if there needs to be a reserved word 'set' in
Language B, but when in the context of Language A, 'set' still needs to
be an identifier.
Does anyone have any ideas how to do this?
-Sean Walton
PS. The real development is honestly more complicated than the above:
there is a third language (C) involved.  Why?  I guess I like pain.... ;)