[antlr-interest] ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException while generating code in v3

John Goering johnstephi at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 25 02:49:05 PDT 2006

Hi again,
Quick update: Taking out "EOF" (which I had not defined since I thought it
was implicitly defined) and tinkering around with a few other things (not
sure which ones helped) ended up causing the code to be able to be
generated, so it's no longer a problem for me, but probably still a bug.
Could it have to do with the missing EOF token?

Here's a very simplified version of the grammar which still causes the
exception for me:

grammar blablubb;

program :    (statement (';' | EOF))*
    ;