[antlr-interest] Problem creating CSharp output

Johannes Luber jaluber at gmx.de
Mon Apr 9 07:43:47 PDT 2007

Christian Ulrich wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm new to ANTLR and AntlrWorks.
> So, I've tried a very simple grammar by scratch.
> Using the java code generation from the command line
> and from Antlrworks the tool generates the java
> output.
> By switching to CSharp code generation the tool won't
> generate any output.
> Does anyone know why this problem occure?
> Any help is appreciated.
> Thanks

Right now the CSharp language target isn't working. I don't know any
estimates when this is changed. The best one can do is use Java for now
and switch later to CSharp if you don't want to wait for it.
Furthermore, ANTLRworks may not generate other languages besides Java in
general - I remember that at least part of its functionality doesn't
extend beyond Java.

Best regards,
Johannes Luber