[antlr-interest] pushed a build with fixes

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Tue Apr 10 18:05:34 PDT 2007

Hi.   This build:

http://www.antlr.org/download/build/antlr-04-10-2007.18.tar.gz

has a number of bug fixes.  For example, see enclosed.

Ter
----------------
April 10, 2007

* Allows -> {...} actions now when building ASTs.  Fixed ANTLR-14.

* Allows ! on sets and wildcard now during output=AST option. Fixed
ANTLR-17.

* Fixed ANTLR-92 bug.  Couldn't use sets with -> tree construction.

* No lexer rule for a token type is now a warning.

* Fixed set labels in lexer; ANTLR-60 bug

* Fixed problem with duplicate state variable definitions in switch-case

April 9, 2007

* Gated predicates didn't work properly in cyclic DFA.

April 7, 2007

* Couldn't have more than one set per rule it seems.  Fixed.

April 3, 2007

* Fix a problem in my unused label optimization.  Added new
   pass over actions to examine them.

* RuleReturnScope has method back:
   /** Has a value potentially if output=template; Don't use
StringTemplate
    *  type as it then causes a dependency with ST lib.
    */
   public Object getTemplate() { return null; }

March 30, 2007

* Fixed ANTLR-8.  Labels to rules w/o return values caused compile
errors.

* Fixed ANTLR-89; semantic predicates in lexer sometimes
   caused exception in code gen.

* Fixed ANTLR-36; remove runtime dependency with ST

March 29, 2007

* Over last few days, I've gutted how ANTLR handles sets of chars or
   tokens.  I cleaned up a lot of stuff in the grammars and added lots
   of unit tests.

See the README.txt