[antlr-interest] Need help with simple grammar

Johannes Luber jaluber at gmx.de
Wed Apr 11 14:50:05 PDT 2007

Terence Parr wrote:
> On Apr 11, 2007, at 11:19 AM, Johannes Luber wrote:
>> in the last 100 pages the layout person won't probably have to do any
>> rework. After that, are you going to work through all the open issues in
>> the emails? I haven't looked yet, if your latest build solves my
>> mentioned problems, as I was busy with finishing your book.
>
> Have I added them as bugs?  If not, can you point me at them? I'll add.

It doesn't seem, as if you had added them already. Furthermore I don't
have the confirmation, that the issues lie with ANTLR, but that's where
I lost the trace. Look into the last emails with the subject "Java
doesn't find class definition" which I wrote. Two of them contain the
required descriptions. Regarding the wiki tutorial - I'll write it in
the next two days or so because of time constraints. Just FYI.

Best regards,
Johannes Luber