[antlr-interest] Quick Starter on Parser Grammars

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Fri Apr 13 16:51:19 PDT 2007

On Apr 13, 2007, at 3:34 PM, Randall R Schulz wrote:

> On Friday 13 April 2007 15:08, Terence Parr wrote:
>>
>> Yeah, the publisher actually owns the copyright so I can't post
>> examples even w/o their permission.  I'll have to do something else.
>> ;)
>
> Oh, come one. Surely that would be fair use, no?

Probably not. ;)  The publisher could easily claim it would hurt
their market etc...  Anyway, have no feart!  We'll gradually build up
the xamples and doc as we go.  I'm just finishing last major
component I need to fix before we release.  Then I can do some more
FAQ entries and  simple doc.  I'm meeting with publisher early in
week to discuss what I can use from book on site. :)

Ter