[antlr-interest] Change in output location with 3.0b7

femtowin1 femtowin1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 08:01:42 PDT 2007

I haven't use this feature so doesn't know how much this inconvenience is.
  but my personal taste, or rather, unlike place of antlr is that:
it uses StringTemplate and StringTemplate's grammar is quite unintuive
. personally I would prefer something like velocity or freemarker,
because these template engine are all well accepted and the grammar for variable is ${var}, very much like many other template language.
(actually, most templete language use this syntax, and StringTemplate uses quite exotic grammar).

  XRuby http://xruby.com
  femto http://hi.baidu.com/femto