[antlr-interest] Change in output location with 3.0b7

femto gary femtowin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 05:50:38 PDT 2007

read the paper, thanks for the information,
but two practical considerations,

one,how do I, say, test the template?
in freemarker, I can just set template variable,
even when business back end has not been written,
I can test the template and see what it looks like,

two, still the grammar, the synatx is very counter-intuitive,
hard to capture by eyes where is dynamic content
and where is regular text.

--
Best Regards
XRuby http://xruby.com