[antlr-interest] Installing antlworks!

ali azimi aliaazimi at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 09:52:06 PDT 2007

Dear all,

I need to install ANTLRWorks. I have downloaded antlrworks-1.0b11 as a sip file. In the help page, I read the following:

"This archive contains everything needed to work with ANTLRWorks (it
includes ANTLR 3.x, StringTemplate, XJLibrary, ANTLR 2.x, etc.).
  To run ANTLRWorks, simply double-click on the antlrworks.jar
file.  From the command line, type "java -jar antlrworks.jar"."

when I unzip the ANTLRWorks with winrar and do a search I can not find a file called "antlworks.jar" so how should I run ANTLRWorks?

  Kind regards