[antlr-interest] Please help me!

Ric Klaren ric.klaren at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 02:06:55 PDT 2007

Hi,

On 4/29/07, 丘成桐 <questionhelper at gmail.com> wrote:
> 1. What do the ANTLR_USING_NAMESPACE(std)  and
> NTLR_USING_NAMESPACE(antlr)  mean ?  Where could I find more
> information?

They are macro's that expand to std:: or antlr:: when the used
compiler supports it. They're defined in config.hpp if I'm not
mistaken.

> 2. RefToken t = lexer.nextToken();
>    where can I find the documents about RefToken and nextToken ;

The C++ runtime mimics the java runtime so you should start with
reading the included docs of the java runtime (doc directory). There
should also be doxygen compatible comments in most of the C++ code, so
you could run doxygen (www.doxygen.org) on it to extract
documentation.

> 3. Where could I find the detailed information about the examples form
> antlr-2.7.7\examples;

There's not much documentation on them since they're pretty simple
(except for the bigger grammars that is) But you can ask questions on
the list ;)

HTH,

Ric