[antlr-interest] NetBeans Library Module

Randall R Schulz rschulz at sonic.net
Mon Apr 30 12:04:58 PDT 2007

Hi,

I recently installed NetBeans to avail myself of its profiler (it being
the best free profiler I can find--if there's a better one, _please_
let me know!).

Today when I was going through the modules update dialog, I noticed that
in the "Libraries" section there's an Antlr (sic) module. The
descriptive text reads:

Release date: 2007/03/22
Contains Antlr 2.7.2 development libraries

Perhaps whoever is responsible for this could produce an ANTLR 3.x
counterpart?

I'm not asking for this, 'cause I use IDEA for my development (apart
from profiling), but I thought I'd point it out.

Randall Schulz