[antlr-interest] case sensitivity for ANTLR v3 lexers

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Fri Aug 3 09:29:25 PDT 2007

Andy, that is one way. I have also posted code that overrides LA, which
is probably best. This means that it matches only UPPER case in the
lexer but preserves the case for the tokens, which is usually what you
want.

The code, and variants, can be found:

http://www.antlr.org/pipermail/antlr-interest/2007-January/019008.h
tml