[antlr-interest] Treewalker output, as input to another treewalker

Cameron Esfahani dirty at apple.com
Mon Aug 6 13:58:18 PDT 2007

Is it possible to feed the output of one tree walker as the input of
another tree walker?

I'm starting to add some stuff to my project that would involve
modifying the AST.  Optimizations and the such.  I was wondering if
it would be possible to define different tree grammars that would
apply different AST modifications.  And then run them, one after
another.

Is it possible to do this?

Cameron Esfahani
dirty at apple.com

"Americans are very skilled at creating a custom meaning from
something that's mass-produced."

Ann Powers