[antlr-interest] New member

Chris Lambrou chris at lambrou.net
Sun Aug 12 15:58:40 PDT 2007

Hi all,

I'm new to ANTLR and new to this list, and am having some frustrating
problems with recursion in grammar definitions. Is there an easy way to
search through old messages posted to this mailing list? The only access I
can find to old postings is via
http://www.antlr.org/pipermail/antlr-interest/, which doesn't appear to
offer a search facility. I don't want to spam this mail list with trivial
questions if the answers can be easily found in the archives.

Thanks,

Chris

P.S. Sorry if this message is a duplicate. I've been having problems with
message filtering on this list and GMail's from: and reply-to: address
behaviour.