[antlr-interest] Newbie: where is the C# runtime binary?

Иван Петров qr at tut.by
Wed Aug 15 01:56:55 PDT 2007

Hi everyone, I have just tried antlr with C# and could not find the
runtime support for the generated parsers. From what I found on the web,
it should be antlr.runtime.dll or antlr3.runtime.dll, but there is no such
file in antlr-3.0.1.jar, nor in antlr-3.0.1.tar.gz and
antlrworks-1.1.2.jar and Antlr.Tool.zip. The download section on antlr.org
does not mention it, and the relevant page in the wiki is empty.

Can anyone please point me in the correct direction?