[antlr-interest] ANTLRWorks in Unix for first time bug?

Diehl, Matthew J matthew.j.diehl at intel.com
Fri Aug 24 15:23:34 PDT 2007

Has anyone else come across this?

I can run ANTLRWorks fine in windows...but when I run it in Unix for the
first time on a system, the splash screen never dies.  I can click
'send' or 'don't send', but it just freezes.  Somehow I got by this one
time on one system (forgot how), but I can't seem to get by it on this
new unix system I'm working on.

Any ideas on how to skip the splash screen?  Where does it store the
'not_first_time_to_be_opened' variable?

OK, just kidding, found a way past it (my replacement (Amrendra) found a
way.  He clicked one of the buttons and it froze, and then he ran
another instance of it while the other was frozen, and then killed the
first one (or tried to).

Don't know if anyone else had trouble with it...

Matt