[antlr-interest] Character literals in ANTLR 3?

Mitsu Hadeishi mitsu at syntheticzero.com
Sun Aug 26 22:47:38 PDT 2007

Hi,

I hope this is the right list to post this question.  I've just been
attempting to convert a grammar from ANTLR 2 to ANTLR 3 --- I am an
ANTLR newbie, however, so forgive me if this is a stupid  question
--- but I am trying to convert the following from a lexer rule:

  '\177'..'\377'

ANTLR 3 doesn't recognize that syntax for string literals.  I
searched the wiki and the ANTLR 3 documentation page and did not see
any mention of the exact definition of the escape sequences that
ANTLR 3 recognizes (for octal character constants in particular).
What is the ANTLR 3 equivalent of the above?

Mitsu