[antlr-interest] caseSensitive=false?

Martin Kohl martin.kohl at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 00:51:01 PDT 2007

Hello once more :)

I can't get this option (caseSensitive) to work properly... My grammar is
all in one file, I haven't seperated the Lexer from the Parser. Is that a
requirement for this option to be used? Why can't I just set the option into
the main options section at the start of the grammar, or specifically add it
to a rule in a rule-options block?

I appreciate that there's alot of work connected with providing these
options, I just find it a shame that I can't seem to use such a useful
option in my current grammar. Maybe writing the Lexer and Parser into the
same grammar file just isn't good form, in which case maybe I should
consider separating the two,.. it's just quite a bit of work and apart from
this issue it already works quite well the way it is :P

I'd appreciate any information you can throw my way as to the proper use of
the caseSensitive option :)
Kind regards,
Martin